This program consists of various facets of reconstruction often including the assessment stage, design, tendering, project management, field reviews and project comissioning.
AUM provides consulting services for building envelope rehabilitation projects. Building envelope rehabilitation projects may include:
- Replacement of existing wall cladding system with new rainscreen cladding system.
- Replacement of existing windows/doors with new.
- Replacement of existing waterproofing membranes at balconies and decks with new.
- Replacement of existing roofing membrane systems with new.
- Re-waterproofing of parkade slab and patio areas above the parkade below.
Our Services On Building Envelope Rehabilitation Projects include:
- Perform the building envelope condition assessments.
- Prepare the building envelope design details, specifications and construction documents.
- Assist in the tendering process.
- Perform the periodic field reviews to ensure that the construction is in compliance with the contract documents.
- Attend the site meetings as required.
- Review of the applicable shop drawings.
- Conduct the in-situ window/door water penetration testing if necessary.
- Perform the project management and contract administration services.