AUM provides building envelope consulting services on new construction projects ranging from single family dwellings to institutional projects. AUM works closely with the architects and designers from inception to completion of a building envelope project. Our goal is to see every building enclosure meet or exceed code compliance, performance requirements, and owner’s expectations.
Our Services On New Construction Projects Include:
- Review of the building envelope details or architectural details and drawings for their compliance with the Building Codes.
- Prepare the building envelope design details and documents for the Municipality.
- Review of the applicable shop drawings.
- Review of the submittals and RFI’s.
- Perform building envelope reviews to ensure that the construction is in compliance with the drawings and specifications.
- Review of the key building envelope mock-ups on site.
- Conduct in-situ window/door water penetration and/or blower door testing as required.
- Perform annual inspection.
- Perform third party warranty Reviews.
- Prepare maintenance manuals.